Aug 29, 2007

There is always a beginning...


Hello folks!

So here I am a young twenty-four year old woman about to embark on the challenge and adventure of her life. I am moving to England in a few short months and becoming a career missionary! Life just doesn't get sweeter...at least for now!

In short for those who are not aware, I am moving to England in order to work with Next Level International http://nlieurope.com/, whose expressed purpose is to help empower and grow the church in eastern and central Europe. My personal role is to help in the leadership development department. So basically I will be using my teaching, administrative and mentoring skills to help equip, encourage and train hundreds of up and coming young leaders in countries like Ukraine, Romaian, Poland, Estonia, Hungary and so on. I am looking VERY forward to this and cannot wait to get there and start a fresh!

One of the more strenuous and faith stretching aspects of all this is the fundraising that goes into this. You see I am not payed for what I am going to do there. Infact no one on staff there is payed. Any salary that we do have comes from the generous support of individuals that believe in the work we are doing and the way we are trying to sacrfice our lives in order to enrich the lives of those we will work with and train.

SO, if you are interested in finding out more about what I am doing or would even like to financially support me, I would honestly be thrilled to get in contact with you and share my heart and vision for what I am about to embark on. OH and did I mention that any money that is given toward my salary is tax receiptable! Oh yes sir it is!

I look forward to sharing more about my joureny and having you partner with me in this great faith adventure!

Until next time....

Blessings,
Shannon

No comments: