Oct 27, 2007

Moving Forward!!!

I am so excited that things are moving forward in my budget! I am reaching the 30% mark, and while for some that may not seem like much, I am ecstatic about it! I am seeing God's faithful right before my eyes! Just the other day a wonderful individual committed to supporting me monthly for the next year by giving me $75 per month starting next month!! Isn't that amazing! I am praying for more people to be so generous because if I receive more wonderful committments like that then I am well on my way to fulfilling God's call on my life toward helping to equip countless young Christian leaders in Europe! I am so excited and cannot wait to see what else God has in store!!

On November 17th, 2007, I am speaking at ConneXion at 6:30 pm (2152 St. Catherine O near Atwater metro). I will be sharing about the nature of my work in Europe and the power behind empowering and mentoring the next generation. If you are able to, please come out to hear my heart and find out more about what God is doing to reach people in Eastern Europe. Check us out at http://www.myconnexion.ca/



I also have the following opportunities to share. Feel free to come join me. . .

November 16th . . . Centre Evangelique youth group... 7:30 pm

November 17th . . . ConneXion Church .... 6:30 pm

November 23rd . . . Fabre Street youth group .... 8 pm

November 24th . . . Evangel Women's Concert of Prayer....10:00 AM

November 30th . . .Laval Christian Assembly youth group... 7:30 pm
December 2nd . . . Trinity Church Youth emphasis night . . . 6:00 pm

No comments: