Jan 23, 2008

A Calmer Frame of Mind....

As of late, it has truely beem a time of pacing myself, breathing deep and enjoying where I am and where I am coming from. Being in Amqui, Quebec for five days certainly helped to put me in a calmer frame of mind. While I may not be gone yet, whatever has been lacking in money is made up for in character building experinces and life lessons along this journey.


One thing I am learning is that this whole process and journey is not about the money. Every group I have spoken at, every person I have met, every chance I have had to share my heart for Europe, to share Christ's hope and purpose with people.... all these things have ultimately not been done or come around for solely a financial windfall (at least not in its entirety). God encouraged my heart the other day that any of this "waiting around before I leave" time has not been because there was a lack of money. This whole proces has not been about money, but rather my character, integrity and maturity as a Christian.



I am learning as I go, that God has a way of changing us and smartening us up as we walk more fully in His direction for our lives (Romans 8:28). I have learned so much in the way of patience, faith, and many other areas of my mind and life from experiencing all I have since I first embarked on this path one year ago.



_----___-----_____---___---___---___---___---__---____

On another note, I spent 5 days last week (Jan 17-21) in Amqui, Quebec. For those of you who don't know where it is rest assured that you are not the only one. I too was unfamiliar with it, or the fact that it takes a 9-10 hour long bus ride to get there! But the quiet time in the bus was a great way to reposition my mind and rest my body.


I had the chance to speak at a youth rally out there and then to preach on the Sunday morning. I am trusting God that He used my life and the words He gave me to challenge and inspire a lot of them. We need to be shakin out of our everyday thinking and move in the extraordianry! God blessed me and my budget through these people's generosity and I am truely thankful!
I am still looking for monthly sponsors to help me make it out to Eastern Europe and see lives transformed and living for God's purposes! Can you help me get there. Even a small gift of $50 per month (tax receiptable) can help make the difference in my budget to help me get there!



Below are a list of different events that I am speaking at in the next few weeks. If you are able to I would love to have you come out and be a part of it!
  • January 25th.... Youth rally in Drummondville, QC 7:30 pm 284 ST MARCELDRUMMONDVILLE, QC (819) 474-7350

  • January 27.... Evangel Church service....9am & 11am ..... 1235 Lambert-Closse MTL


  • January 31.... Trinity Church Women's Gathering.... 7 pm.... 7780 Champlain Blvd Lasalle


  • February 9.... ConneXion... 6:30 pm....2152 St.Catherine O, MTL... I'm speaking on "Kicking the Prodigal Mindset...Running toward Maturity"


  • February 9....Women of Action Conference... 2152 St.Catherine O... 10 am-12:30pm

  • February 15.... Youth group in Drummondville...DETAILS TO COME....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol 50 mg buzz - tramadol for dogs on empty stomach